Installing water meters requires an expert who is familiar with the technology and systems. Work with a specialist to ensure systems are installed properly given meters and not a simple, normal, or straightforward task. You want to make sure water consumption data is properly captured, and that means having meters in the right spot, ensuring they are connected in all of the right ways, and that the data they produce is properly processed so you can better-track utility use.
When taking on a water meter install project, you need a company who will be there to ensure your transition and your day-to-day use are seamless and stress-free. That’s why so many customers turn to Phoenix Water Solutions—nobody in the valley offers a completer and more comprehensive menu of services.
Phoenix Water Solutions does not see itself as another provider, but as your community’s partner in saving money and helping the planet by reducing water consumption. Our meter installation services can help you ensure that your water costs are being managed fairly, and that all tenants or property owners are held accountable for every ounce of water they consume. We offer full transparency to customers about equipment status, rates, and compliance, making us an effective partner for your project and for all water use after installation is complete.
Benefits of upgrading your water meter
Are you experiencing high water bills or suspecting leaks in your home or business water system? It might be time to consider installing a new water meter. Upgrading to a new meter not only helps you accurately track your water usage and detect potential leaks but also offers several other benefits, including:
- Cost savings: By accurately measuring your water usage, you can identify areas where you may be wasting water and take steps to conserve, ultimately lowering your water bills.
- Improved efficiency: New water meters are more accurate and efficient than older models, reducing the likelihood of billing errors or meter failures.
- Better water management: With real-time data on your water usage, you can monitor your consumption patterns and make informed decisions on how to manage your water supply.
- Environmental benefits: Conserving water not only saves you money but also helps preserve our planet's precious resources.
If you're experiencing any of the following signs, it might be time to consider a new water meter installation:
- Unusually high water bills
- Inaccurate meter readings
- Persistent leaks or water damage
- Aging or malfunctioning meter
Investing in a new water meter can provide long-term benefits for your home or business's water management and conservation efforts.
Contact us for an estimate today!
We work with old and new technology for AMI, AMR, and Direct Read meters. Our skill sets allow us to do more for even the most complex pit box installs and new plumbing installations. Our Experienced Technicians frequently work on meters ranging in size from 5/8" up to 12".
Our experts will provide a comprehensive consultation where our team goes over your project with you to learn more about your specific needs and what your goals are. This includes learning how current meters are configured, project schedules, and budgets to ensure we can exceed your teams expectations.
Why work with Phoenix Water Solutions on a meter installation project?
- Trust Experts: Working with an expert saves time, money, and resources by allowing Phoenix Water Solutions to take care on the responsibility of making products move seamlessly.
- Capture Field Data: Utilizing the best technology we capture more data for you onsite to give you the confidence and real time status of your project.
- Reduce Friction: Utilize PWS team and resources to allow your team to focus on more important matters. Our team will be a resource for you throughout the entire project.
Once our consultation is complete, we will make suggestions for how we can help you. This means suggesting what types of meters, how to install them, what kind of data to collect, and how to use this data to properly charge customers for the water they use. Once a plan is in place, our skilled installers will create and action plan for your community to configure your metering system. This process does take time, and how much time will vary based on how large your project is.
Wondering what differentiates us from other providers?
- We are a data-driven company and understand what our customers need to be captured in the field so they can do what they need in the office.
- We use innovative tools to collect GPS coordinates, photos, notes, time stamps, and serial numbers to allow full transparency to our customers.
- We employ meter-specific trained staff who are familiar with many different product lines and can test equipment appropriately to ensure it is online and checking in.
- If digging, we hydro-vac locations to ensure there is no damage. Hydro-vacking is the industry-leading technique of digging and potholing by use of a high-pressure washer and suction technique.
- We work with customers to understand how they need their data imported and accessed, so they can seamlessly update their systems and reduce administrative downtime.
Can you DIY Submeter Installation?
Setting up a submeter on your own can be tricky, needing special skills and understanding of electrical systems. These devices are designed to track individual energy consumption in a building. If you're familiar with electrical tasks and know local rules, you could try doing the submeter installation yourself. Safety and precision are top priorities, though, as a wrong setup might result in electrical dangers or inaccurate readings. If uncertain, it's recommended to seek guidance from a licensed electrician for a secure and accurate installation.
What Are The Dangers of DIY Submeter Installation?
DIY submeter installation can pose various risks. One major concern is the potential for inaccurate readings, leading to incorrect billing or inefficient energy management. Improper installation may result in electrical or safety hazards, such as faulty wiring that could cause fires or other damage.
Additionally, DIY installations might not comply with local regulations and standards, putting the user at risk of legal consequences. Hiring a professional ensures proper installation, accurate readings, and adherence to safety guidelines, reducing the chances of errors and potential dangers associated with DIY submeter installations.
Dial (602) 962-9348 today to receive more information about our submetering transition services, including finding out more about our maintenance, repair, and other services that we can provide you with for as long as you depend on our systems.
We promise 100% qualified expert advice and guaranteed savings for a fast ROI with long term benefits.
We are there every step of the way from a seamless integration process to proactive servicing.
Our comprehensive audits compare your usage against similar users to provide intelligent recommendations.
We are passionate about promoting conservation efforts while providing cost-effective solutions.
Since 2015 PWS has focused on providing easy payment methods, savings and creative financing solutions to customers.
Phoenix Water Solutions is built on our relationships with the individuals and organizations we serve.
We team with communities to give clients the highest quality solutions. Let's work together!We work as a single united team with leading communities in order to determine the best possible solutions. Contact us to get started.
improving your community by Ending water Waste
Leave submetering maintanence and installation to experts like us, so property managers can focus on what matters most, your community. Our Phoenix Water Solutions team wants to help better your community and inform you of the benefits of submetering. Call us now and let us know when we can attend your next board meeting!
“The people at PWS are efficient and committed to providing good service.”Diana Stover – Board Treasurer
“Their customer service is noncomparable from the beginning of a meter installation project all the way through to them working with the homeowners on billing statements.”Christina Roth – Property Manager, City Properties
“People can use as much or little as they want, they just have to pay for their own.”Robert Bueche - Williamsburg Square Board President
Do you have a meter that’s acting strangely? Are your meters not picking up all of the water that a building consumes? Are you dealing with incomplete or corrupted data? At Phoenix Water Solutions, we offer a full menu of services designed to keep your submetering system operating at full capacity. We’re the experts in the area, and we know these systems inside and out. As your partner in submetering and water utility reduction, our technicians will find the problem and get it fixed quickly.
Choose Phoenix Water Solutions to be your submetering partner! Contact us and get started today.